Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Well it's almost been a week or has been a week since my last post.  Today is my third day of classes and we have been sprinting through the first chapters.  Which isn't too bad unless you are not a programming major.

So I was supposed to go on a date the other night with a girl named Jessica.  Jessica is gorgeous she has blonde hair, blue eyes, and she looks shorter than me.  On that last comment you can probably tell I've not technically met her.  We met on app called Tinder.  It basically shows you pictures of the girl or guy, whatever you are into, and if you think they are attractive you swipe right or touch the heart(like button) if not then you swipe left or touch the x.  Anyways I had to work this past weekend so I got off late.  We had planned to go to a later movie on Saturday but she decided they were all too late and stopped the negotiations with me, by this I mean she stopped texting me :(.

The hardest thing about dating is the first date or meeting.  I'm a funny guy and I think I'm relatively attractive, at least that's what my mother says ha just joking.  After the first get together at least you'll know whether they are into you or if you are into them.  Like my last girlfriend, Tatum, we met at my friend Rachel's pool party.  I saw her and couldn't look at anyone else and her the same.  So I knew we were both into each other.  But she is a story for another time.

I'm kinda in a rut on dates.  I don't go out to bars so it's hard to meet new people.  I work every other week so hard to meet people at church, which I already know everyone there so been there done that, without them thinking you're a hethan for not coming every week.   I guess I'll have to start going out to meet girls but the problem with that is my friends don't go out.  So it'll take some convincing.

So once again I'll leave you with a picture and a quote thanks for reading if anyone is!  Comment if you're having the same problem meeting people as me.  It's fun to talk to others in the same boat.

"There is no passion to be found playing small, in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."  Nelson Mandela

No comments:

Post a Comment